I hope the autumn time is being really good for you and your family!
I thought I should pass on the tips below to help thro’ the winter (WHEN it really arrives!)
I had an email a while ago about keeping well and away from the colds & flu etc in the winter.
Certainly there is NO guarantee to stay completely clear of anything like this, but recovery rates and frequency of the flu / colds attacks can often be helped….
Just take a look at the number ONE common cause, in the first list below, of winter illness?
WHAT do we have available that could very well help any of you who are not already involved?
Yes – the highly potent and “bodily available” Sizzling Minerals with all the required plant derived minerals AND vitamin C!!
The minerals and vitamin C supplements are available to you right here on THIS LINK!!
Do NOT forget that vitamins will not work properly, if at all, without a good supply of plant derived minerals
Be aware that the shop bought metallic minerals (basically – crushed rocks) will NOT be absorbed by the body……
The plant derived minerals will.
Winter is that time of the year that sadly is also the time when the common cold and flu are rampant. As the temperatures dip, the added holiday stress, gorging on unhealthy stuff and sleep deprivation leave our immune system susceptible to variety of viral and bacterial infections.
Common causes of illness in Winter
- Nutrient deficiency: Research from Harvard University proves suggests that a diet deprived of zinc, iron and vitamin C makes you immune to cold and flu attacks.
- Low calorie diet: Skipping meals or going on extreme diets pushes your body into “fight” mode, triggering stress hormones and weakening your immunity.
- Staying indoors: Though you get to see less of the sun Lack of Vitamin D makes you more prone to the bug.
- Stress: Though the link between how anxiety and tension affect our immunity isn’t very clear, but an increase in stress hormones decreases our resistance to infection.
- Dehydration: Cold temperatures subdue our sense of thirst and leave you quickly dehydrated, compromising the immune system’s ability to fight external attacks.
- Dryness: Heater, at home and work, dry up moisture in the air leading to dry air passages that trigger mucus accumulation which is a breeding ground for bacteria and can result in inflammation.
Fight back naturally
- Add antioxidant-rich fruits and veggies to support the immunity T cells to fight infections.
- Include protein rich food like fish, seafood, lean meat, eggs, lentils, beans and soy products to your diet.
- Garlic contains allicin and ajoene that have anti-viral properties. Take as supplements or add cloves to hot soups and stews.
- A study at the University of Vienna shows that probiotics not only improve digestion but fortify your natural defence shield. Top probiotic natural yogurt with some grated ginger, chopped nuts and a drizzle of honey.
- Researchers from the University of South Carolina found that even a 20-minute brisk walk daily, helped absorb available Vitamin D even from scant sunlight and greatly reduce the risks of catching a cold.
- A study published in Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise found that you feel much less “thirsty” in cold temperatures, so don’t wait too long to re-hydrate yourself at regular intervals.Sipping on warm ginger tea or hot apple juice with cinnamon is advised.
- Make a conscious effort to sleep, rest and relax during the day, socialize with friends, walk the dog or do things that distress you. Do not keep your relaxation on low priority.
- Invest in a good humidifier that keeps respiratory passages moist and clear. Keeping a bowl of water in your room or using a saline solution to flush your sinuses can ease congestion and keep cold and flu at bay.
Oh – one really good start to the day is a proper substantial breakfast…. See the recipe on this page and try it – we’ve done this for years and you get little or NO energy drop in the morning!!
THIS is FAR better than any energy drink and choc bar “breakfast”!!
Dr. Linus Pauling – 2 time Nobel Prize Laureate
“You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.”
The one phrase that has hurt more people than anything else:
“You can get all the nutrition you need from your 5 food groups”
I really hope these tips are helpful to you – do visit the Simply Naturals site and get your own PLANT derived minerals, Vitamin C, Krill and Curcumin….
Very best to you
Bye for now
See the Health Video Here
Sizzling Mineral Customer Success Stories
Newsletter Archive – repaired link….
You can unsubscribe any time using the link in the header.
You can unsubscribe any time using the link in the header.
Painful Knees and Back! Ouch!
Natural Pain Relief? What? How?See Here!
FRESH FOOD SOURCES
If you are keen to find a good source of vegetables and other foods – move away from the supermarkets and find a local farm shop – the quality and taste of the goods in these places can be SO much better – the taste and lasting quality can also be SO good.
We’re lucky enough to have one such place not far from us just north of the town of Bridport – Washingpool Farm is the name and walking into the shop you can just smell the difference in the produce. The carrots taste wonderful (and LAST a lot longer on the shelf than ANY supermarket versions have) – the weight of the lettuces was a surprise! Again – lasting so much longer. Bananas and the comparison to supermarket versions? NO contest! The lasting of our farm shop versions is wonderful!!!
Prices – as we have found – are very good in comparison as well!
We have had a LOT of interest in our healthy breakfast!
Do take a look for the list of ingredients and look forward to generally better energy and better gut behaviour!!
An excellent morning breakfast is good to keep things moving and “regular”…. This is a far better option than the cereal boxes on the supermarket shelves……
A meal like this is also FAR better than the “cures” that are seen on TV ads for “heartburn” and “reflux”…..just saying!
On a slightly different topic: Newsletter Systems and other website software:
If you are considering setting up a newsletter for your business – or you know someone who is – I would urge you to pass on the link that I will post below.
The main well known newsletter systems can rack up a pretty large cost per month and that cost usually rises with the more subscribers.
We are using the Tribulant Newsletter System that is installed directly in a website such as ours. See the details in that weblink and just see if it might be of use to someone you know!
Tribulant Support and the excellent assistance is top notch!