The Role Of Minerals In The Body
Hello and I hope this finds you well after the summer holiday?
Right that title must mean something, I would suggest and it’s also something we have learnt over the years – AND what we all need to learn.
Yes – I also realise that you MAY have read a previous newsletter with the same information – however most people will ignore it, despite the fact that so many testimonials are available to show how these have helped people!
When we first heard about Sizzling Minerals from our good friend and mentor, Dr Rex Johnson, we thought we should take a look.
Several local meetings were arranged near Wimborne, in Dorset and we went along.
The first thing that made us sit up and listen is the story of the man who is certain that plant minerals saved his life and this was one of the things that made us realise the power of what was available – in 1980, after being run over by a lorry in his late teens, several years of struggling to get better, he was then told that he would be in a wheel chair at an early age.
He ISN’T in that wheelchair!
The video link below is just 30 minutes and it is a real eyeopener if you have little or no idea about how natural health can help people -well worth a watch.
To say that we were stunned by the information is no small thing! We signed up there and then with the Simply Naturals and we have never regretted it.
The things we also heard were in the statement below:
When your body is too acidic this may result in certain illnesses. Your body’s pH level needs to balance to avoid it from being too acidic or overly alkaline.
When the body is too acidic it tends to overuse the minerals in the body such as calcium, potassium and sodium to neutralize the acidity putting your body under strain.
The Role Of Minerals in the Body – The Short List!
- Vitamins are basically useless in the absence of a good mineral supply
- Essential for vitamins to be absorbed
- Vital for hair, skin, nails and bone strength
- Enable enzymes to work and function within cells giving us our vitality
- Help to eliminate food cravings – the main cause of obesity
- Maintain the ph balance of the body
- Fundamental to the functioning of the digestive and central nervous systems
- Help to regulate the growth of our organs and tissues
So as you can see – not a lot really is it!!
Apart from EVERY function of the body!
I have added a page on our web site that lists all minerals in the Sizzling Minerals and how they can help: Click to see the PDF downloads – you can print them off – please allow time to appear – they can occasionally be a little slow!
HOWEVER – there is ONE basic problem – (From Medicine Today) – Depletion of Minerals is getting faster and more critical to be redressed in some way.
We have said all this before but people do NOT seem to realise that this IS so important to general health and wellbeing!
On Medicine Today – if you search for Mineral Depletion – the major listing of articles seems to be Osteoporosis. Well – this has been mentioned in our newsletters several times!
As you are here, I guess it could be important to you!
Some of the known facts:
- Every 3 minutes someone has a fracture in the UK
- People with Osteoporosis are getting younger
- 1:3 women will get it and 1:12 men, it isn’t only women, but men are getting it now.
**1:12 is probably out of date now possibly nearer 1:6!
- There are more deaths following a hip fracture than ovarian cancer
Osteoporosis is preventable NOT normal.
If you would like to see the e-book I put together quite a while ago – please do click here to access it – it’s a direct download link and there IS NO charge!!
strong>These sayings have been very evident for years that we know of:
- “You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.” – Dr. Linus Pauling – 2 time Nobel Prize Laureate
- “The human body needs at least 60 (plant) minerals to maintain a disease and ailment free state” and “Vitamins are basically useless in the absence of minerals” – Dr. Gary Price-Todd
- This one sentence has killed more people than all the wars in American history: ” You get all the nutrition you need from the four food groups.” – Dr. Wallach
- “We should be eating plant based minerals” – Dr. Carolyn Dean MD. ND.
All I would say is now – take a moment to consider this and bear in mind that the daily cost is well under the cups of coffee bought daily by so many people these days!
First off tho’ – be aware (if you’re not already!) that metallic shop-bought minerals do NOT WORK like Simply Naturals plant derived minerals – the body will NOT absorb them properly and the cost will be far more for a similar result (and a lot slower I would suggest)
I will add – yet again – several links under here and I would hope they may help you to see further details and benefits.
Please do consider looking at the video links in this newsletter – we HAVE TO THINK AND LEARN FOR OURSELVES!!
If you wish to start out on the Sizzling Minerals, please just click here and go to the Simply Naturals website.
Enough for now I think, but please do get in touch for more information – or take a look at the independent Plant Minerals News website for more research information and testimonials for plant derived minerals.
Very best to you
Bye for now
ANY questions – please just reply to this newsletter – thank you.
If you are looking to have a bit more money at the end of the month, want more free time and SO much more, please do reply and ask for details – it is ALL very possible!
With all the job uncertainty out there – this may just be worth a look?
On a slightly different topic: Newsletter Systems and other website software:
If you are considering setting up a newsletter for your business – or you know someone who is – I would urge you to pass on the link that I will post below.
The well known online newsletter systems can rack up a pretty large cost per month and that cost usually rises with the more subscribers.
We are using the Tribulant Newsletter System that is installed directly in a website such as ours. See the details in that weblink and just see if it might be of use to someone you know!
Tribulant Support and the excellent assistance is top notch!