Hello and I really hope you’re enjoying the “warm” weather we’re having right now!
We learned quite some time ago that Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant with many anti-inflammatory effects that can potentially support a wide variety of health conditions.
Now – Hold the post!! Just in from a very reputable gentleman we know and user of Curcumin!
He wrote an item that I have posted onto HHC website – well WORTH A READ!!
TURMERIC AN AMAZING SUBSTANCE WITH 1000’s OF STUDIES SHOWING INCREDIBLE HEALTH BENEFITS… BUT THIS IS THE SECRET
High-dose curcumin still holds strong in its most popular application – as a chronic pain remedy. In a small European pilot study conducted on rugby players in 2017, curcumin provided a better-tolerated and safer alternative to conventional pain-killing medicine.
Along with its anti-cancer and anti-pain benefits, science has confirmed some of curcumin’s most powerful uses:
- Managing multiple sclerosis. Working as a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, a 2018 Neurological Sciences study reported that curcumin could help to control multiple sclerosis. As curcumin regulates cell signalling pathways, it may lessen the symptoms of some autoimmune neurological diseases and offer neuro-protection for MS, a nervous system disorder.
- Preventing Alzheimer’s disease. Since curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier, it can help to reduce dangerous levels of inflammation and oxidative damage that take their toll on a healthy brain. Curcumin can also flush the amyloid plaque protein tangles that characterise Alzheimer’s disease, slowing and possibly reversing this degenerative condition.
- Protecting heart health. Those at risk for heart disease may see heart health improve when taking curcumin daily. A 2017 Nutrition Journal study analysis of 649 participants showed that turmeric extract proved promising to lower total cholesterol levels among patients at a higher risk for cardiovascular disease, through more research on efficacy may be needed.
- Supporting weight loss. Curcumin can also help prevent fat from accumulating in adipose tissue. As curcumin regulates the metabolic activity of white adipose tissue, it stops new blood vessels from forming in a process called angiogenesis. Weight loss results when less fat tissue accumulates thanks to curcumin’s interference. A 2015 European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences study confirmed in its preliminary findings that bioavailable curcumin is well-tolerated and can help overweight adults with metabolic syndrome to manage their weight. The overweight adults in the study who used curcumin for 30 days, following 30 days of diet and lifestyle changes, saw a total body fat loss of over 8 per cent.
When examining the anti-inflammatory compound’s multi-health benefits in 2014, researchers reminded us that the dose makes the medicine. “The distinction will then be in the amount given”, said PL0S ONE lead study author Nicholas Young, Ohio State University post-doctoral researcher in the US. “Perhaps a low dose for daily prevention and higher doses for disease suppression.” More information for Curcumin – can be found out on many other other websites – just do a search for the benefits of curcumin – our notes above were found on a site with Mr Robert Redfern, Author and Broadcaster
Taking curcumin and plant derived minerals (Both available on that link) has a great potential to be an excellent combination to help with a lot of health issues that arise these days. Poor diets and sweet fizzy drinks are not the best things for good health. Most people will not care, but the few that do have found a lot of benefits that they may not have expected!
Cost will probably work out a lot less than the daily cups of coffee now bought in huge numbers daily!! (We don’t buy these coffees so I am guessing a bit!!)
SO – is YOUR health potentially worth a lower price than the daily coffee cups?
I was asked a while ago about a list of minerals and what was contained in the Plant Derived Sizzling Minerals
I have added a page to our website that shows the mineral listing – you can download and print it and I would be pleased to assist if you have any questions. (Please do allow the PDF files to load….they don’t take long!)
A couple of examples:
- Magnesium – helps prevent asthma, diabetes, osteoporosis, strokes, heart attacks, migraines. Metabolises other minerals
- Selenium – helps prevent many diseases, including cancer, arteriosclerosis, stroke, cirrhosis, arthritis and emphysema
- Silicon – Silicon is essential for the proper functioning of nerve cells and tissues, and the sythesis of vitamin B1 or thiamine in the human body. Helps with brittle fingernails and hair, skin quality, wrinkles, hair loss.
One thing learned over the years has been that addition of a “metallic mineral” like calcium (in an attempt to increase bone density) is actually liable to make a situation worse – and increase the potential for osteoporosis. (Just yesterday we were out on a beautiful coastal walk and there was a poor lady there with a huge evidence that looked like a really serious and painful osteoporosis and real problems in walking having to use a walker)
Minerals have to work together and – PLANT minerals are the best natural form to take.
If I am honest – we will never stop taking these Plant Derived Minerals as we are sure they’re a huge help with health, better energy and we also don’t feel the need to eat huge meals! (Guess that means we’re not generally overweight either!)
Now JUST think how these minerals and the Curcumin might both be able to help you and your family members to improve health…. – Just a thought!
Ok – that list of minerals on our web page link right here.
Bye for now
07885 076 026 :: email@example.com
- Testimonials for Sizzling Minerals.
- The Simply Story. Why we do what we do.
- The Health Video.
- Listen To The Doctor.
- The Mineral Video
My own surprising testimonial? A while ago I was a drummer with a pretty energetic rock/reggae 3 piece band.
3 or 4 gig weekends and I used to have real pain in my wrists and hands – bad playing technique? Maybe, but since starting Plant Derived Minerals in January 2014 – I now get no such pain and a recent 4 gig weekend proved that!
I was also able to get up and about easily on the Monday morning!
What difference would it make to YOU to earn £200 per month extra to your regular earnings?
(£200 is in no way a limit but it would make a huge difference to many people at the end of the month. You take it as far as you want – income depends on input by the individual…)
Ok – can you put aside ANY preconceptions and watch a video – the whole video?
It will give you a clear idea how it can be done.
Once watched, do get in touch and we’ll be pleased to help you move forward
On a slightly different topic: Newsletter Systems
If you are considering setting up a newsletter for your business – or you know someone who is – I would urge you to pass on the link that I will post below.
The main well known online mailing systems can rack up a pretty large cost per month and that cost usually rises with the more subscribers.
We are using the Tribulant Newsletter System that is installed directly in a website such as ours.
See the details in that weblink and just see if it might be of use to someone you know!
Tribulant Support and the excellent assistance is top notch!