The Nature of Illness
How many times have you heard it said “He was fit and healthy as you like then suddenly right out of the blue he was dead. He died of a heart attack / stroke…” you name it…
The cause of death could be any one of many reasons, but the situation is the same a “sudden illness” takes someone.
Most will accept that as “just the way it is”. Life happens and it’s a lottery – we have to deal with it.
This is NOT the reality. Major illness does NOT strike in random fashion. It’s simply not true that a person functioning at optimal health suddenly has a heart attack or gets cancer, diabetes, chronic fatigue and other illnesses.
Life isn’t the random lottery we may think it is. It can take years of sub-optimal health before a disease will make its true appearance. That length of “lead up” time possibly depends on the inbuilt genetic resilience of the individual.
Very often a crisis point of some kind, large or small, will just tip the balance and a fall from apparent good health occurs. The form of ill health can be a major illness or a warning shot like a severe cold or nasty bout of flu. There really is no way to know what it might be. To ignore any condition leading up to a crisis is a foolhardy thing to do.
We’re all born with a basic genetic blueprint. This acts as a starter setting for the body to make at the beginning of life, with weak and strong spots and maybe a predisposition to conditions that could range from heart disease, diabetes, asthma and many others.
Genetics, it is said, account for 20% of illness. The remaining 80% is, now more than ever, considered to be determined by environmental factors
SO – our health is the result of
our inherited strengths, weaknesses AND our circumstances.
Right now we live in a world where, quite frankly, environmental factors are out of control. Life expectancy in the last 40 years has not increased despite the huge and ever increasing spending on health care. The ever expanding chemical industry is having an impact on the health of the whole planet – everything and everyone in it and on it.
There are around 75-100,000 chemicals in common everyday use. That number is bound to be out of date soon, and it is very unlikely to be a smaller number in the future. Synthetic chemicals are NOT compatible in many ways with the human body and other life forms on the planet, but they have woven themselves, totally, into the environment.
Body fat has been found to contain over 400 different chemical residues. That toxic soup places a huge strain on our bodies.
This all sound terrible and scaremongering, but it is so, although you won’t hear it in the media or from the “powers that be” – the chemical industry is a powerful machine.
The good thing is that we do have the power, should we wish, to strengthen our bodies to help deal with chemical loading, as well as investigate ways of removing as many chemicals as possible from our immediate surroundings.
This is all possible if we wish to look further into it.
This newsletter is long enough, but I’ve just added the couple of links below to allow you to investigate some really proven nutritional strengthening and also to see a list of some of the household chemicals we can all reduce in our immediate environment
Bye for now
Simply Naturals See the Video and Check the Testimonials Here
Combat fatigue for flight safety
“Just a note to say I am using the minerals.
As you know I work unusual hours, crossing various time zones so fatigue is part of my life! I take the minerals with me and put one in my bottle of water on long flights. I have one when I wake after night flights. They are definitely helping me feel more alert which is imperative as a safety issue with my job. Also when I am on holiday I have also tried them after the occasional hangover…much healthier than a fry up!
As a product I love the fact that there is no sediment left in the glass after consuming, this is unlike any other soluble minerals I have used. The tablets which are individually wrapped and small are easy to keep with me whilst flying.
One more thing, the cabin crew girls also enjoy sizzling minerals and are always commenting about how their nails grow and look much better. This is in addition to the other benefits.
Cheers see you on a flight sometime!”
Steve, British Airways Pilot