Good day to you.
Hope your week has started well?
First off – I have, on occasions – been asked why I send these newsletters?
Well – I try not to overload anyone with what may appear to be useless information and extra to the timed autoresponders – we know only too well what that can be like!
If we receive information and news that I think MAY help people – that’s when I send something out. Today is a case in point. Dr Rex Johnson has said to me only the other day that minerals are the pre-cursor to all body functions and vital to helping to build a strong immune system. As we have said many times – today’s food and the amount of sugar that is in so many apparently “healthy food” in the supermarkets is not having a good effect on health of so many people.
On the day of writing I received a newsletter from Dr Mercola, one of the most prolific publishers of health related articles (a LOT more frequently than we send out!!).
We have heard a LOT about this topic over the last 4 years and are pleased to know that we have a daily mineral supplement that has been fortified with extra Magnesium, now thought to be THE most important mineral required.
Pointers below worth looking at:
- Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in your body and the second most common intracellular cation (positively charged ion) after potassium
- Magnesium is required for the healthy function of most cells, especially your heart, kidneys and muscles. A lack of magnesium will impede your cellular metabolic function and deteriorate mitochondrial function
- Magnesium resides at the center of the chlorophyll molecule, so if you rarely eat leafy greens, you’re likely not getting all the magnesium you need unless you’re supplementing
- Some researchers insist the magnesium RDA is inadequate, warning that many suffer from subclinical magnesium deficiency that can compromise their cardiovascular health
- Evaluate your signs and symptoms of magnesium insufficiency and make sure you eat magnesium-rich foods and/or take a magnesium supplement, balanced with vitamins D3, K2 and calcium. Low potassium and calcium are also common laboratory signs indicating magnesium deficiency
How many people these days take care of what they eat to make sure as best as possible that they get the right intake?
The over-riding issue has been said many times in these newsletters about the soil being so terribly depleted of nutrients and still people just go on not thinking how they can improve the required intake for optimum health possibilities. The image there shows the state of soils generally world-wide now…
The article from Mercola says to increase magnesium is a very wise move, and it is probably a very good article to read, but DO bear in mind that the form of mineral spoken about will not be PLANT derived minerals – they are most likely to be metallic minerals……
Just a short part from the Mercola item is posted below –
Taking a magnesium supplement is particularly advisable if you:7
How Magnesium Benefits Your Body – read more here from Mercola
If I copied ALL of Dr Mercola’s long article out here it would be a LOT longer than I normally write! That Mercola link gives YOU the choice to view or not!
But we know these Plant Derived Minerals have done and are doing us a lot of good. I just felt that as a subscribers to this newsletter – or someone who may well have requested samples – I should pass this on so you can possibly make your own choices.
Bear in mind also that that Osteoporosis is also a lack of calcium.
However, as we have learned over the years, calcium alone is not used correctly by the body and if used alone it can cause more bone density loss.
Calcium needs magnesium to be used properly although it may well not be spoken about by doctors……..
There is a lot of information on Osteoporosis typed out on a page from an ebook that I put together on this link:
Yes – I know it can all get a bit confusing!
The ONE thing NOT mentioned in the article by Mercola is the TYPE of mineral that is best to use.
Metallic minerals bought on the High Street are NOT going to be as effective. They are 20% absorbed – if that – by the body. To get the same absorption / intake / result with metallic minerals, a larger amount is required and therefore a more expensive amount.
Watch the video on that link and see how potentially toxic metallic iron (yes the same as made into hammers and nails!) is fed to millions every day.
Ok – enough from me – have an excellent week and do please get in touch if you would like to try the plant derived minerals
Click here to see what Simply Naturals has available
Bye for now
07885 076 026 :: PLEASE do report any broken links!! I HOPE there are none, but these days, who knows til they’re found!
Check the dangers of EMF Damage! The Silent Killer We Cannot Live Without…..